Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The New Me

Hello...

I decided that if there's going to be a new me, there has to be a new site. So no more Xanga...it was boring anyway...

Anywho...on to bigger things.

I have been making some decisions about my life lately and a lot of these decisions involve a lot of change.

I know change isn't easy but in my case, it's needed.

Soo...here we go:

*Im GOING to lose weight. Current weight is.....and goal weight is 145. Yea...that sounds about right. But no diets. Diets are just a conspiracy thought up by the MAN to try to get EVERYONE to conform and eat the SAME things ALL DAY EVERYDAY. Not Jessica. I'm just going to eat BETTER and workout more.

*No more living to please other people. For WHAT? Does ANYONE live to please me? Does anyone even TRY to please me?? Hell no. It's time that I start living for Jessica. Fuck everybody...I'm doin ME <----my new motto :-)

*This is going to be an ATTEMPT...not a PROMISE. But I'm going to try to stop being so negative and try looking at the positive side of life. I've said this many times before but this time I have a feeling things are going to be different. I'm also on my "what's the worst that can happen" shyt...

*New attitude: I'm not taking any bullshit from ANYBODY anymore...I'll ask u nicely once but after that, my bitch WILL come out...

Now that all that is said, I don't want anyone to think that this change is going to happen overnight. I have been how I am for 22 years and that's not gonna change in a hot second just cuz others want it to.

And so it begins....

*FaB*

No comments: