Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th...

Product of the day: Neutrogena Body Oil (used in the shower after washing :-))



Well surprisingly....

My Thursday the 12th was worse than my Friday the 13th.

Yesterday, I don't know what happened....I just....snapped!

I think it all just hit me at once. Work. Boyfriend. Money. Family. All of it...

I just couldn't take anymore and I just....snapped!

I'm gonna try not to let anything like that happen again. I don't think you understand when I say I think I LITERALLY went crazy yesterday for a split second...

I wont go into details....just kno...it was BAD.

The only good thing about yesterday was that for some reason, I got my boyfriend to TALK to me...about stuff that had been going on between us. At first it was like talking to a brick wall...but last night. It was like buttah...nice.

Anyway..that was yesterday...today was a new day.

Friday the 13th to be exact.

Now I'm not usually one to be superstitious but judging by how my yesterday went, there was no tellin...

Only a few bad things happened today that really got under my skin..but nothing that couldn't be solved with a little Common and Alicia Keys. Or almost solved at least...

So now here I sit...waiting for a phone call hopefully confirming that my idiot boyfriend didn't get himself into trouble tonite cuz certain people in his life are too scared to fight their own battles.

I don't understand people like that...people that talk ALL this junk but need "backup" when it's time to act upon it...whatever...

Goodnite....

*fAb*

No comments: